JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the same rifle. I bought it from a guy in TX with just 200 rounds thru it properly broken in with a Leupold Mark 4 30mm Tactical 4.5 X 14 TMR reticle illum. scope with 6 mags and a UTG drag bag for $2,850. It came with the flip up front and rear sights as well. Came with a Harris BiPod as well.

I felt like that was a good deal particularly with the scope which is pretty pricey in itself.

There web site shows them with a base price of $1169.00 I think that this is the WRONG thread to be talking about this to begin with. But here is there link. <broken link removed>

It is my thread, and I don't mind.

That is not the same rifle. Mine is a factory SASS LR-308. different trigger, stock, barrel, etc... That's like someone posting an appraisal for a Colt AR-15, and someone responding with "Olympic Arms has them for XXX" ? :)

Thanks anyhow

You may not mind but it's not your web site and it's against the sites rules this should be in the " Weapons Discussion " thread area. In this area you need to have a price on the weapon or have it up for trade. Just letting you know.

I understand. I asked if a section could be added for appraisal, and was told by an Administrator, to make it in the section of the classifieds. I have posted the link above :)

Good to know... New rule...lol. Thanks But it does Blue book at $1600

The "Blue Book" is just a guide. It does not reflect the current price of the fire arm listed.

If DPMS is selling your rifle new for under $1200 then I would think your looking at about 1k + what ever accessories and upgrades you have.

I've seen plain jane DPMS .308's sell for 800-900 bucks.

I have a 2008 DPMS SASS 308, 250 round count, surefire flash suppressor, bipod. Has 2 mags & flip up sights.

Suppressor and scope not included.

What's this puppy worth? :)

Is that quad rail the one that DPMS makes? Or is it another brand. I want to change the quad on my LR 308.

My Babies. DPMS LR .308, S&W M&P 15, S&W M&P 15-22.jpg

My Babies. DPMS LR .308, S&W M&P 15, S&W M&P 15-22.jpg

There web site shows them with a base price of $1169.00 I think that this is the WRONG thread to be talking about this to begin with. But here is there link. <broken link removed>

DPMS shows the 7.62x51 SASS at a base price of $2119.00

As the OP has stated several times, his rifle is not a standard LR-308.

<broken link removed>

To the OP, you may want to search for firearms appraisers on Google. Are you looking for a for sale value or an insured value? They will probably be two different numbers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top