JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The gun prohibition lobby is afraid of anyone that doesn't support their agenda. So of course they are going to be whipping up their supporters by demonizing Trump-Pense. Trump scares me, but for different reasons.

Still, if you don't cast your vote for him or just stay home because it's him that's the candidate you may as well be voting for Killery Klinton- it's really that simple.

Yes I get it, it's like the scene from the movie 'Troy' where that huge warrior goes to fight the supposed champion and gets to face the whimp, "IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE? IS THIS YOUR MIGHTY WARRIOR?"
Sad but true, there could have been others far superior, it's what we have and to not vote because of it is a ghost vote for that crunt.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

I have this weird thing I do when I vote; I vote for the person I actually want in office.

When it comes to the POTUS, Orygun will got to Hillary anyway, so I lose nothing by voting for Johnson.

13707671_1083978981639530_2726699597211220799_n.jpg

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.

I have this weird thing I do when I vote; I vote for the person I actually want in office.

When it comes to the POTUS, Orygun will got to Hillary anyway, so I lose nothing by voting for Johnson.
Do what you want. Live with what you've done.

So... What your saying is that your a closet smart car driver?
:D
Yep.
"It's got a cop motor, a four hundred and forty cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say?"
And I did fix the cigarette lighter.

Still, if you don't cast your vote for him or just stay home because it's him that's the candidate you may as well be voting for Killery Klinton

You guys keep saying something that is manifestly untrue. 2+2 does not equal 5 no matter how many times you say it.

Don't get too worked up about our non-voting. There are probably a lot of D's who can't stomach Hitlery as well, who will be staying home.

Yep.
"It's got a cop motor, a four hundred and forty cubic inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say?"
And I did fix the cigarette lighter.

I'd "say" your a fan of good ol Detroit power,, as in MOPAR!
I still have my old 340 6pak AAR Cuda' and the 67 formula S.
You had me @ 440 :s0152:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads