JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Friends, I apologize for being grumpy and storming out of the virtual room that is NWFA.

My only excuse is that I'm old and sick. Still, I shouldn't have gotten angry at anyone.

The world around us has more than enough unhappiness and anger in it, and I don't want to add to those things.

Wishing you all the very best,

Howard

You need to be starting off you morning by visiting:

This will help set your frame of mind! :D :s0155:

Okay boomer.

Last thing you want to become is that crotchety old guy sitting on your porch shaking your fist at the youngins yelling get off my lawn.

Last Edited:
Last thing you want to become is that crotchety old guy sitting on your porch shaking your fist at the youngins yelling get off my lawn.
Man you sure know how to take the fun out of everything! Guess I better shave the bushy eyebrows before Halloween!:mad:

Howard, I don't know what thread you are referring to, but your willingness to apologize marks you as a good fellow in my book. Thank you. Nice to see some good manners these days.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top