JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, let me say that this isn't a classified ad, but sorry if this is the wrong area for this!
I was at a local thrift shop, and they had a vintage set of RCBS .45-70 reloading dies.
They had 2 other sets as well,I think one was .270 and the other I don't remember. All were $19.99 each.
I don't reload, so I wasn't going to buy them and get stuck with them.
If anyone needs them, let me know, I'll pick them up if they are still there tomorrow- or if you're local to Milwaukie I'll just tell where they are.
Not trying to make any $, just thought I'd help out anyone who needs em.

First off, let me say that this isn't a classified ad, but sorry if this is the wrong area for this!
I was at a local thrift shop, and they had a vintage set of RCBS .45-70 reloading dies.
They had 2 other sets as well,I think one was .270 and the other I don't remember. All were $19.99 each.
I don't reload, so I wasn't going to buy them and get stuck with them.
If anyone needs them, let me know, I'll pick them up if they are still there tomorrow- or if you're local to Milwaukie I'll just tell where they are.
Not trying to make any $, just thought I'd help out anyone who needs em.

So, how much are we talking here to ship to my Oregon address?

IME, 45-70 dies don't wear out...

tac

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top