JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, let me say that this isn't a classified ad, but sorry if this is the wrong area for this!
I was at a local thrift shop, and they had a vintage set of RCBS .45-70 reloading dies.
They had 2 other sets as well,I think one was .270 and the other I don't remember. All were $19.99 each.
I don't reload, so I wasn't going to buy them and get stuck with them.
If anyone needs them, let me know, I'll pick them up if they are still there tomorrow- or if you're local to Milwaukie I'll just tell where they are.
Not trying to make any $, just thought I'd help out anyone who needs em.

First off, let me say that this isn't a classified ad, but sorry if this is the wrong area for this!
I was at a local thrift shop, and they had a vintage set of RCBS .45-70 reloading dies.
They had 2 other sets as well,I think one was .270 and the other I don't remember. All were $19.99 each.
I don't reload, so I wasn't going to buy them and get stuck with them.
If anyone needs them, let me know, I'll pick them up if they are still there tomorrow- or if you're local to Milwaukie I'll just tell where they are.
Not trying to make any $, just thought I'd help out anyone who needs em.

So, how much are we talking here to ship to my Oregon address?

IME, 45-70 dies don't wear out...

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews