JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went several times, decent training for not using live ammo, they walk you through the scenarios and you get to practice with the system at a "test range" before you run any simulations! I would reccomend i!

My girl and I went there to try their class where you shoot the CO2 powered handguns as they play a scenario on a projection screen or whatever. I DON'T PLAN ON GOING BACK and here is why.

First we both carry so we decided to clear the chambers but still carry. Once we went inside, we thought we should just let them know and they actually wanted us to be unarmed and that was fine. So they took our unloaded guns to put in their safe. As I went to hand over the employee dude my gun with the slide locked back, he was acting like he was so cautious and over reacting on safe handling.
First let me say that I think it is good and important to be safe when you are around guns, but this guy was acting like he was so serious and kinda tactical.... I personally thought he was a D o u c h e bag. He was handling the unloaded gun with the slide locked back as if it was a live grenade with the pin pulled.

Anyways.... then they had this female employee who thought she was god's gift to men.... she was dressed like a 2 dollar hooker and was talking like she knew guns. I had a HK shirt on and she asked me if I worked for HK .... I tried so hard not to pint and laugh at her because you could tell how hard she was trying to act like one of the gun people just so she could fit in.... but whatevero_O even my girlfriend was like... what is wrong with that *&%$# lol

We had made a reservation but we still had to wait for the people that were there to clear the training room. Let me say this.... when we first got there, they looked at us like.... UGH MORE CUSTOMERS. I guess they were gonna close in 30 minutes. So why schedule us for the time they scheduled us for? anyway...

So we started the class and right away there was one problem after another with the guns. The few guns they had in the room had gas leaks, they had others coming in and borrowing the guns..... ugh... annoying! hello!!!! we are suppose to be training in here! it also didn't help that they were rushing us.... oh we will stay open longer, they said, as they are rushing us through the training... dumb!

So bottom line, my girl paid $100 to surprise me, we got crappy service, garbage guns, and a few weird employees.

If you ask me, I would pass on that place. Just because they have free soda, a hooker looking employee, and three expensive guns behind a glass display case........ they think they are the next best tactical gun shop. Oh and they didn't even have the belts that shock you when you get shot by the bad guy in the scenario play thing. I will say I learned a few things by taking the scenario with the CO2 pistols, but I feel like we got ripped off.
If you want to go and take the class, it might be different for you, but if you have a crappy time like I did, I TOLD YOU SO lol.... good luck.

I have been a few times and it was a lot of fun. Shooting bad guys, what's not to like? Give it a try, you might like it. They also now have a live fire range. It has been a fun way to spend a rainy day with my son.

I also will say that I learned a few things from the training. In one scenario I confronted a burglar, he reached for his gun and I blew him away. I then smiled and relaxed. His partner then stepped out from around a corner and blew me away with a shotgun. Lesson learned, there may be more than one BG, don't let your guard down.

I've been twice for the live fire range. Positives: it's clean and tidy and new: a bit more put together than Beavercreek. the negatives: 1. they have a problem with customer service and deciding who's next. It's like being waited on with a crew of ADHD teenagers. Here's an idea: Form a line and wait on who's next. As soon as someone new walks in the door, they're on to them. Complaint 2. it gets rather loud. Last time I was in a lane between two guys with bazookas and I could feel the compressions in my chest. Next time I'll wear foam AND my ear cups. Made my 9mm sound like a cap gun.

I have been looking at trying this place since it opened but have yet to go since I like shooting real guns. I have heard they add CO2 to the guns to make it feel more real. Anyone try and recommend paying the pretty big chunk to go do it?
Sure looks fun.
Offer's training you can't get anywhere else. I did the party deal. Was around $10 for 10 people. About hour or so of training. The recoil is close to a loaded glock 17. The feedback belts weren't ready when I was there. Those let you know if you would have gotten shot. plus it was nice after every scenario instructor show you thing that you should look for in real life. example scenario was with a shooter in a convenience store and he showed me that in the mirrors I would have seen the guy with a shotgun coming around the chip stand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top