JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently discovered another trainer close to the Springfield area, which I've been looking for since OFA closed their doors, and I'm wondering if anyone else has used them. It's called Tristar Solutions, and they also host other trainers such as Kagwerks, Arcane Group, and Kinetic Consulting.

Haven't trained with them directly, but took a class there they hosted a year ago. Nice facility, the two guys from Tristar were nice enough. What I wasn't too keen on was right after the class, they canceled all the hosted classes. I think at the time Kagwerks was still on the calendar, but they canceled everyone else. No real explanation was given to the trainer. This was literally the weekend before the Covid shutdowns happened, but even at that, Covid wasn't brought up as a reason for the cancellation.

At the time they were very secretive about where the location was and didn't want anyone to post that sort of information. 20200309_091642.jpg 20200308_135012.jpg 20200308_130652.jpg 20200308_130649.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top