JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's the story...my wife hates guns. But my enthusiasm for the sporting aspect of things is becoming contagious and she's warming to them.

She's very excited about her custom Glock43. I got her the frame and the idea for Christmas. We set to work looking for a slide cut that she'd really like and we found one through TacticalSh!t.com (Hey @Joe Link this is a legit site, can we get the filter to exempt it?). Turns out that TS sends the slide out to Wise Lite Arms for completion of the work.

Well, I ordered up a completely blank slide from Brownells and then sent it off. A month later here and I just receive it back....AND IT'S THE WRONG CUT!

At least they got the cerakote right :rolleyes:.

Has anyone worked with these companies before? The fact that TS doesn't have a contact phone and that WiseLite doesn't answer theirs has me gearing up for a credit card dispute, at minimum...and that's a lot of hassle I'd rather avoid.

Any thoughts?

Just wanted to close out this thread by providing an update...

TS has deferred to Wise Lite for resolution.

Wise Lite sent me a shipping label to get the incorrect slide back. They confirmed what the process was going to be to resolution with me on Monday. They had the slide in milling on Tuesday. Cerakote on Wednesday. Shipping out to me Friday.

And they've emailed me every step of the way. That's AAA customer service.

My fears are put to bed - I'd gladly throw more money at Wise Lite Arms.

Closing out this thread by showing off the final product (slide cut and cerakote). They did awesome work:

IMG_7749-2.JPG

IMG_7748-2.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews