JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 16 of these guys I really don't need. These are not $15 PMAGS, they MSRP for around $25 and fit virtually any 556 platform out there including SCAR & SA80 and especially any AR-15/M4 platform you throw at it. Plus they are smooth, no grabby edges and fit better than PMAGs in your chest rig or whatever. None-better, these are the flagship of the PMAG family. And yes they have windows and caps and are new in package, recent production.

I would sell them for $35 a mag or I would trade for lowers, especially MEGA or Seekins billet. DSG sells these mags for $23 without shipping, although who knows when they were last in stock, a mega billet lower is 250, so you get the idea, on a trade there is no markup etc. Bolt carrier groups are another option, or 223/556 ammo, or Mega/seekins billet uppers. Maybe another type of lower or upper? If a lower retails for around 250 than I will give you 10 mags or whatever. Nobody loses.

Thanks for looking!

2eob9m0.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews