JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a current (not wantabee) high end Chef at a well know restaurant in Portland or Vancouver to come to my house and cook a multi course meal for 6 people. I am want to entertain my best customers at my house. Not looking for someone that they think they are the next Food Network star. I need someone whom has done this before. Many thanks.

This is a dinner for my wife and I to put on for my best customers. Us cooking is not the experience we are looking for. Looking for a classically trained Chef to many a few small courses.

This is a dinner for my wife and I to put on for my best customers. Us cooking is not the experience we are looking for. Looking for a classically trained Chef to many a few small courses.

I've just found that it's not too hard to beat out a restaurant with a home cooked meal, but as you have said, it is a completely different experience. Best of luck!

TOVO, you might want to think about Robert. He lives in South Carolina and the host of the food network show Restaurant Impossible. I'd work from the list I put up. Maybe one or more of them would be interested or would have a direction for you to go.

Do you have a favorite local restaurant that specializes in the type of cuisine you want for your dinner party? Call them. They may have a recommendation. You may also try finding a Chef on Angie's List online. I believe you will have to join Angie's List, but that would be nearly nothing compared to a failed dinner for your customers.

Best of luck!!

How about checking with a local culinary institute? I assume you aren't looking for greatness, but a competently well prepared meal a bit above the norm so you can focus on your clients instead of the kitchen. I don't know where you are located, but there are some very good schools in the PNW including Cordon Bleu certified.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top