JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really want to get a break from life and get lost in the woods for a day or two.
I would love to go for a scenic hike. I would love to find a ghost town, old mines, crashed WW2 plane, anything out of the norm.
Looking for something in SW WA near Vancouver.

Anyone have any ideas? Don't really care about difficulty or staying the night if I need to.

Just been stressed out and need to clear my head. Only way I can seem to do that is by getting back to the woods.

Don't know how accessible it is right now due to snow levels, but Indian Heaven is an awesome place. It's located between Mt Adams and Mt. St. Helens. Lots of interesting terrain including a lake studded plateau and small picturesque caldera on the northern side. The southern side is lower and was used for several years for potlatches by the area Indian tribes. You can still locate the old racetrack where I'm pretty sure plenty of wampum traded handes over the years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top