JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I currently have a few old rifles that I am looking to part ways with. Just curious if anyone knows of any interested persons looking to add to their collection. I can add pics later or send them via email or text.

Winchester model 1894 WCF 30 cal .
Little Scout .22
Old old flintlock musket rifle looks like the kind used in the Frontier days.
Old steel double barrel shotgun.

Hereis a pic of the winchester.
20160921_135054-1.jpg

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm new to this site and didn't see your message. I can send you some pictures of the flintlock tomorrow.
Michael

The difference between this site and Armslist, is that scammers, spammers and out and out flakes are soon exposed for what they are.
The stated rules make it fair for everyone.

The difference between this site and Armslist, is that scammers, spammers and out and out flakes are soon exposed for what they are.
The stated rules make it fair for everyone.
I understand that and the rules. Trust me I am not a spammed or a flake.. I tried Armslist and got nothing but a headache from some guy trying to rip me off.

Don't see any listings from him yet on NWFA. Sounds like he has an inflated view of what his guns are worth and didn't like our answers. I would tell him go to the sold guns section of gun auction dites to get a realistic picture of their value. Most of the listings are the same seller listing the same gun at the same price sometimes for years on end. As long as it doesn't cost them anything to do so they have no incentive to list them at market value in hopes of snaring a sucker. Same thing here with various ads.

Don't see any listings from him yet on NWFA. Sounds like he has an inflated view of what his guns are worth and didn't like our answers. I would tell him go to the sold guns section of gun auction dites to get a realistic picture of their value. Most of the listings are the same seller listing the same gun at the same price sometimes for years on end. As long as it doesn't cost them anything to do so they have no incentive to list them at market value in hopes of snaring a sucker. Same thing here with various ads.
Excuse me for trying to do some research on the rifles to attain a fair price for them. Furthermore excuse me for having a job and a family and a 2 year old son that takes priority over posting in the classified ads.

Some folks like picking on newbies, don't pay it any mind. We've had some recent trolls that caused some trouble on the site - people are kind of on alert.

You might have wanted to wait until after regular working hours, and perhaps not speaking of someone as if they weren't here/reading comments.

I am sorry, I did not mean to pick on you. It just is with all the drivebys, I have gotten a bit jaded over the years with one or two post wonders asking about the value or if anyone is interested in their guns. Welcome to the forum and hopefully you won't sell them all. Keep at least one for you and your son to enjoy together. Some of my best memories are going shooting with my dad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top