JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife has carried one in 270 for years, she is left handed so worked good for her, shot her
first Deer with it, but now she wants a BAR in 300 Win. will the insanity never stop, I want
stuff but she will probably get before I DO, AND don't tell her I put a Sig Sauer Ar on layaway

I hunted with a 760 30-06 for years until some of my friends convinced me i needed a "real" hunting rifle and i got a bolt action. Then the last few years i realized I had never missed a deer with my old 760 so this year i picked up a beautiful 760 carbine in 06. And sure enough I killed a deer at 150 yards this fall. 1 shot 1 kill. Nothing wrong with that.

My only complaint with them was the pump action rattled a little while walking in the woods and was a little noisier than I prefer but it shoots well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419832245.390439.jpg

Got this guy last year with my 760 in 30-06, I have probably taken at least 15 deer over the years with this rifle. Its a keeper.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top