JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since my Glock 43 is my primary carry gun, I wanted to extend its capacity. This Taran Tactcal seems to be the most popular. However they are pricey and there are reports of feeding issues if you use the original Glock magazine spring. When you use the Taran spring, there seems to be some Amazon reviewers who complain about not being able to seat all three extra rounds.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EGNT2K...olid=2J5BLI04H9XAS&coliid=I2JGHUUU1HVT6O&th=1

Has anyone have any experience with this? Is this item worth the purchase?

And overall, do you recommend any different Glock 43 magazine extensions? Does anyone have any experience with other extensions that you would recommend such as the TangoDown or Vickers Tactical? Thanks in advance for all your answers.

TangoDown Vickers Glock 43 +2 Magazine Extension w/Spring 2/Pack

Vickers Tactical +2 Magazine Extension for the Glock 43 VTMFP-006 43 ::

I bought Hoptic USA plus ones. Liking them so far. I may switch out for Pearce as they are finally making theirs in plus one. The Pierce have the same texture and countere as the pistols grip.

Ive ran TT +1's and they function well. The TT seems to a bit on the magazine and wear the frame as well as not want to lock the magazine into the gun at times. I currently run the factory base pad with mag guts, adds one round capacity with a different spring and follower.

Yes, I have used all the different flavored TTI base pads +1 +2 +3. all with 100% reliability. This includes with OEM springs and Taran +10% springs. when the TTI pads first came out the didn't ship with the extra power springs and at that point I only had +1s and +2s and never had an issue. infact, i called them and they sent me extra power springs for all the pads i bought before the started shipping with them and i never put them in because i figured why mess with it if it is working.

Later on I decided to use the extra power springs with newly purchased +2s and i did find it harder to seat but not impossible, just a solid tap. i ended up going back to the OEM spring on the newer round of +2s that I bought, and have never had an issue with them being "weak" or not feeding correctly

all the being said i use the Extra power springs on my +3s and have never tried them with the OEM springs. With the Plus 3s and extra power springs they seat very nicely with no extra force needed.

I have a handful more mags that need extensions. i think i am going to try out the Tango down ones this time to see how those work. seem to get good reviews for how inexpensive they are.

if you are just starting out and don't want to throw tons of money into your mags i would say buy two TTI +1s for carry, because they don't increase the profile and you get an extra round. then buy a bunch of the tango down +2s for the range.

message me if you have any questions about the TTI pads i have a lot of experience with them.

IMG_1229.JPG IMG_1227.JPG IMG_1228.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top