JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone- I'm currently looking at buying a Blackhawk IWB holster to get me by CC for the next 5-6 months until my ordered Milt Sparks holster is made/delivered. I have found a holster for my pistol on clearance for a bit over $40 shipped and am considering buying it, recognizing that is is, in fact, a cheap holster and will be neither as comfortable nor as durable as my forthcoming high end holster. I ask, because if you guys have used these before and they're absolute crap, I'll find something else. Again- it's only a temporary holster to me, I just don't want to wait 6 months to start CC-ing, and I'm not a big fan of Kydex. The weapon is a Springfield XDm 3.8 compact. The holster is this:
18-1151-IMG1_L.jpg

What sage advise do you fine folks have for me? BTW the paddle holster that came with my pistol would be fine for one of you OC'ers, but that's not an option for me- I don't believe in showing the world that I'm armed. Thanks!

18-1151-IMG1_L.jpg

I'd say that it's best to run down to Sportsmans Warehouse and check to see which one fit's you best. I went with a Galco and it's a decent fit. If you are just filling time, call AE Nelson Leathers in Scio, they are cheap and will get you a nice holster for the time being. Personally, I wouldn't spend the money unless I checked it out for a comfy fit first. Best of luck

I have the holster that you are looking at and the only complaint I have is that the snap doesnt hold up. I eventually had to glue it together. One other issue is the adjustable cant on it is done with velcro and I think it will eventually wear out as well. Other than that, I like it and use it almost daily.

I actually bought one- and it's pretty decent for a $45 holster. The first thing I did was flatten out the belt loop by wetting the loop and leaving it clamped in some needle nosed vice grips overnight. When the belt loop prints more than the pistol handle- that's no good...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top