JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Best I have been able to find is $50 for 200 large targets.

50¢ isn't bad but if I could get them cheaper that would be nice - I have a couple people I could go in on an order.

I'm looking for 12"x12" or bigger, not the 6" circles. Preferably with multiple targets on one sheet.

Thanks;)

How about DIY?? This thread started this morning.

Any size, color, pattern you want.

DIY SHOOT-N-SEE Targets

It's a cool idea which got me thinking but I don't have the space to dry it this time of year as all the fumes would go into the house and honestly I don't have the time to make a bunch up.

Might try it this summer when I can air them out on the back porch.

I buy our splatter targets on Amazon. Couldn't tell you what I pay. I use them for convenience. I choose the ones I want and they are delivered to my front door. They have many options for the targets and also quantity packaging for better deals. I refuse to buy them at the store. We usually get the silloette and 8" rounds.

IMG_2413.PNG

Leaning towards this for $40 shipped

Funny, I was searching for the same thing earlier today. Your pic is about what I came up with also. I just joined a range and want to really put some time in at 100yds.

Just a thought:

For distance shooting for accuracy, I do not see the merit in the larger torso type.

Give the standard paper torso some thought, with the smaller inexpensive shoot-n-see stuck to vitals & offset left and right of "head" as well. Hostage.

Cheaper than full torso shoot n see.

For distance shooting practical rifle give a plate a thought. Instant feedback hit/no hit. Plus no multiple targets to set/check/re-paper etc.

Obviously no plate during fire hazard time public land.

For distance and accuracy, any shape will do though.

Last Edited:
Just a thought:

For distance shooting for accuracy, I do not see the merit in the larger torso type.

Give the standard paper torso some thought, with the smaller inexpensive shoot-n-see stuck to vitals & offset left and right of "head" as well. Hostage.

Cheaper than full torso shoot n see.

For distance shooting practical rifle give a plate a thought. Instant feedback hit/no hit. Plus no multiple targets to set/check/re-paper etc.

Obviously no plate during fire hazard time public land.

For distance and accuracy, any shape will do though.

I am a little partial to the large type out far because you can see where your off easier then just hit and no hit.

With the ones I'm looking at, I like for closer up as well with the 5 different red dots to aim for..

I am a little partial to the large type out far because you can see where your off easier then just hit and no hit.

With the ones I'm looking at, I like for closer up as well with the 5 different red dots to aim for..

Spray painting the steel, acts like a reusable shoot n see. Not as good, but good enough with a scope/spotting scope when using iron sights.

Yah close up, for sure like the shoot n see.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top