JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a SigSauer P226 that shoots 2" to the right,the rear sight is clearly off to the right. Unfortunately I dont have the funds to have a gunsmith fix it or buy a sight pusher right now. If someone has one that would rent out to me or let me barrow, I live in the Kent East Hill area of WA, or I can pay shipping both ways if your not close by. I would appreciate any assistance in getting the sight adjusted.

A simple way to take care of this, is to put the slide in a padded vise (leather works well as padding) and use a brass punch with several layers of painters tape on it (to protect the sight/slide finish) to drift the sight over.

I would not use a punch on tritium sights, if your handgun has them.

Like he said, for non-tritium sights a punch and pad work. If you really want a pusher, I have a JMT Mk IV that should do it; it's supposed to be universal (pretty much). I live in Redmond, you can leave a deposit and take it (it was about $80). I'll return the deposit when you bring it back. Rental fee is one (1) 12oz. Red Hook ESB. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top