JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am glad my GF and I went to Redmond last weekend! We had a great time and she did great for only her third trip to a "range". The volunteers were very helpful and it was a well done event. If you think you are a "pretty good shot" then I encourage you to attend and get humbled.!

Here's the full update from the Appleseed Forum:

The shoot at Stevenson will be held at Stevenson as originally planned. Here is the content of an e-mail that I received yesterday from a Skamania County commissioner:

In considering the value of your program … we are extending the closure of the range to the 5th. This will allow you the opportunity to have your scheduled shoot.
We cannot schedule the range for your exclusive use so … make sure you have a significant presence on site very early in the morning to guarantee the use for the day.

Please make sure that all that attend understand this will be the last day of the range being open to the public. We have not found an alternative site at this point but if we find something that will work … I will let you know.

Thank you! Be safe!
Jim Richardson
Dist. 2 Commissioner “Skamania County”

The original letter didn't make it clear whether or not we would have access to the range Sunday so I followed up with another e-mail asking for clarification. Here is the response I received today:

The postings for the sight show it closing on Monday the 6th so you are good for the weekend.

Have fun

Larry Douglass
Skamania County
Public Works Director

Thank you, Skamania County, specifically Commissioner Jim Richardson and Public Works Director Larry Douglass, for coming through for Project Appleseed in the 11th hour.

If anyone feels inclined to send these guys a heart-felt thank you, here is their contact information:

Commissioner Jim Richardson [email protected]
Public Works Director Larry Douglass Contact Us | Public Works

Wade, thank you and Kim so very much for making Woodstock available as a plan B. I think there are folks in SW Washington that would still like to come out to your place, help clean up the range, and earn some rifleman patches. Just give Theophilus a ring (and give me enough lead time to promote the event) and we'll make it happen. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

- ShadowMan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads