JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, so I get the Marauder as a gift yesterday and here is the kicker, I have no 10/22 for it yet. I wanted to know if anyone else has used this kit yet? It looks great!! Feels great!! I was very happy to recieve it yet with no spare 10/22 to put in it I feel at a loss...:( I shot a pic of it with my folding foregrip and mag in, as well as faux suppressor. Wanted to hear any input on this product, pics of sights and add ons people have used, and just get an idea how many people ordered this and who loves it cause you cant hate it! :s0155:

Anybody wanna point me towards a very cheap 10/22!? Id trade alot for one right now but dont want to give much....;)

It might be my next .22. Either that or a Krinker Plinker. Just love .22s ever since I cleared out all the cheap ammo and use only CCI mini mags or Stingers. $350 is the budget for something like this though. Much more, and then you get into M&P 15-22, or even HK416d territory.

Archangel Marauder.mov - YouTube

I had one and sold it already...while I really liked it my wife did not so its gone.

Some of my thoughts.

The kit as a whole is great, looks good, is heavy, solid, the receiver and barrel fit tight, no rattles
Be very careful when tightening the bolts..they thread into the plastic/polymer so just snug them up slightly
I tried mine with 2 different 10/22 and I have to relieve some of the bottom of the V-block to get the receiver to sit in lower of the kit
The mag fits very tight and I had some difficulty in getting it out.
NO problems with the bolt catch or extended mag release ( I actually might try to find these for my other 10/22s)

Was going to pick-up a Sig 522 but this looks pretty tempting!

Now I'm no expert, as you can see according to my thread I have no 10/22 in mine yet, but otherwise this thing looks and feels awesome!! I as well was looking at a 522 but I think I will like this better for looks but the Sig 522 feels like a **** of a rifle!!! I think I need both actually.... But I'd say grab this kit if you are an H&K fan like myself!

Agreed, If anything would be a good candidate to throw a $169.99 day-after-thanksgiving 10/22 in it. I see you're in Salem as well, look me up if you get it put together. I think I just might have to order one!

Finally got it together (THANKS to OR4X4) I love this thing! I ordered a rail system so I can add the surefire light and the laser I just also ordered for it. I bought a nice red dot for it but the pic shows it with my holo. I plan for more mods like maybe a cerakote finish, better front grip, and anything else that catches my attention. Nobody else have pics of how they did theirs up? Im very happy with the guys at ProMag for this kit!:s0155:

IMG00359.jpg

My buddy got me the kit because of where he works at. So he picked it up at like $120 which is nothing! But I've also seen Walmart go low as $99 (with my ability to to coupon and price match) on their 10-22's! Bimarts and Walmarts is the spot to look! I wanted an old school style (personal reasons and preference) or yes I would've just went to bi/walmart type of establishment and picked one up for like $175. Black Fridays, coupon masters, etc. can get you great deals on new 10/22s! As for the Marauders I'm sure in a few months they will be available everywhere for quite cheap..... :) Im just amazed at the quality of it compared to lets say a Muzzelite Bullpup stock! Night and day quality and almost same price! :(

Anymore pics or people out there with 10/22 Marauders? I'm still waiting on slow shipment of accessories I ordered to arrive to upgrade mine!! Anybody have one with lights or lasers or added rails they can show pics of?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top