JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone over in that area close to that Harley ? 3715 E Valley Rd, Renton, WA, USA

They have an air filter cover part I need that is not available online, and they won't let me pay for it over the phone. Trying to not have to drive from Tri Cities if someone can help! I'll send you cash thru any of the payment apps for it and the shipping cost, and a few bucks for you gas and time! Thanks y'all.

Think it would be that easy right? They won't accept a check without seeing the ID, won't take a card number over the phone for fraud reasons, and individual dealerships don't sell things thru the HD website. And dealerships don't send parts to each other because they are all ran independently so they don't transfer things or some crap. None of it makes sense lol Like, come on guys it's 2021 haha

Think it would be that easy right? They won't accept a check without seeing the ID, won't take a card number over the phone for fraud reasons, and individual dealerships don't sell things thru the HD website. And dealerships don't send parts to each other because they are all ran independently so they don't transfer things or some crap. None of it makes sense lol Like, come on guys it's 2021 haha
With this kind of customer support and service, I think its time for your to dump the harley and get yourself a Honda instead. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top