JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
G23/19/29/30 size guns are a great choice for year round carry. Having a good quality belt and holster that support the weight are keys to effective concealed carry. With the right belt holster combo you can carry full sized heavy pistols almost as easily as a sub compact. Likewise not having a holster can make even pocket carry a pain if it bounces around in your cargo pockets as you walk. Personally I am fond of Shirt tucker style holsters such as Crossbreed. You can carry with shirt tucked in or you can opt for untucked, with or without jacket and unless you buy skin tight shirts printing isn't a big problem if you blouse your shirt at the belt. It is a good versatile choice year round. I carry in church this way working armed security and never freak out the little old ladies. :s0155:

I carry A S&W 4006 in A blackhawk CQC holster year round from the time I wake up till I go to bed (unless I take it off to take pics)

q 006.jpg

1911 - officers or govt in a <broken link removed> , year-round, regardless of what I'm wearing. However, I am looking at a Kahr CW45 as a potential carry to rotate into the mix... Will likely get a spare body for it to go on the MTAC...