JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Egyptian stuff has very very hard primers. Havnt tried it in a SMG. Buddy of mine has been pulling bullets for components as the primers are too hard for anything he owns.

Didn't know it is corrosive. It won't be going in anything I own!

Good info, thanks everyone!. I may pull and reload with a known powder charge unless I can get more info on how warm the charge is.

I don't care about corrosive, just clean properly. I've fired thousands of corrosive rounds without any negative issues.

So ...

My oldest walks into my den a few minutes ago, picks up the box of ammo and asks "why do you have ammo with Arabic writing on it"? She's not into shooting so I didn't even think to ask her ... a young person that has traveled to Israel several times, where every sign is in English, Hebrew and Arabic.

She say's it's definitely Arabic and the tell is that all the letters flow together like cursive, making a straight line through the word. Hebrew letters are broken up.

So I had at least part of the answer right under my nose!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads