JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After years of wanting a AUG, kicking around the idea of a AXR and passing on the original batch of E4's from Ratworx, I finally did it.

I ordered this gun Jan. 26th from Ratworx at the special low price and it shipped April 27th, been in UPS limbo for the last week since the dealer I was using was out of town(boy that really was tough knowing it was so close smiley_confused.gif ). Picked it up last night and i'm in love.

Mounted up my Aimpoint ML3 in Larue Tactical LT-150 mount, it's quick to pick up mounted towards the rear of the rail but makes having a BUIS almost impossible. Switched around one rail and removed another now my Streamlight TLR-1 is in the perfect spot and doesn't get any shadows off of my hands.

MSARDAVE is sending me a part to cure the fact that the bolt won't lock back on an empty magazine.

The only thing I would like to change is the Flash hider, but the 13-1LH Aug threads are very limiting. This is the only issue I have with the gun, I wanted it to take AR mags and AR flash hiders(as it was supposed to). I wish they would build a Vortex or Phantom in the 13-1LH thread that was extended a bit to take the place of the jam nut.

Enough babbling, here are some pics of my gun and some of it's play mates. Range report to follow this weekend. icon_smile_wink.gif

IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5485-1.jpg

Maybe I am going blind, but is that not a P-mag in the rifle? Last time I checked MagPul is not making P-mags for the MSAR? The E-4 does take AR mags, and has a normal 1/2x28 threaded muzzle for whichever comp you want.

Did you get a STG-556, and just stick a Pmag in it?

Maybe I am going blind, but is that not a P-mag in the rifle? Last time I checked MagPul is not making P-mags for the MSAR? The E-4 does take AR mags, and has a normal 1/2x28 threaded muzzle for whichever comp you want.

Did you get a STG-556, and just stick a Pmag in it?

No it's an E4.:s0155:

The most recent batch of E4's were equipped with STG556 barrels with 13-1LH AUG pattern threading.:( They were nice enough to send along a 13-1 to 1/2x28 adapter, but it's way to big and would look dumb on there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top