JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny part is that a pos Prius pollutes more over the LIFE of the vehicle than an H2 Hummer. Stupid prius owners are all a bunch of tree hugging ignorant homos! Ever seen what a lithium mine(prius batteries)does to the earth?? Look it up!

A Toyota Tech I know says the only good thing about the Prius is it uses the tried and true Corolla motor as it's gas power plant. I think I agree as I just bought a used Corolla and it is the most powerful four banger I have ever owned and is giving me 38 - 41 MPG.

You could have kept that heifer at bay with a bale of alfalfa, a bag of oats, or a box of doughnuts, start keeping one of those on your person instead of a firearm (might print a little though).

Reminds me of that Southpark episode where the Prius owners are so smug that they enjoy and revel in the smell of their own farts.

Some of the best things come from Southpark! I love how they always showcase real life stuff but no one really realizes it!

BTW I would have cranked the chip to the top level and BLACK SMOKED the HE(( out of that B1t(Ch)arlie!! Have some black smoke Douche bag!

A Toyota Tech I know says the only good thing about the Prius is it uses the tried and true Corolla motor as it's gas power plant. I think I agree as I just bought a used Corolla and it is the most powerful four banger I have ever owned and is giving me 38 - 41 MPG.

This. This. This. This. This.

I bought a used 2000 Corolla for commuting purposes. $4000 plus another $1,500 for new tires, new studded tires and a kayak rack. The price and already-excellent gas milage of the Corolla made it an unbeatable value over the Prius, despite the latter's increased milage potential.

Of course, I have two Triton V8s and a Triton V10 in my other vehicles, so that more than makes up for the Corolla :s0114: .

Keith

We talked about the prius and other "environment saving" vehicles in a class I am in, they are one of the most environment hurting vehicles out there and this comes from my teacher who is a big earth loving lib. Do a search on many of the parts and most importantly the battery, how bad they are, how much it actually costs to destroy them and replace them... and this is every 5 to 8 years.

BTW - there is much more going on here than diesel exhaust. the lady is crazy. seriously..... you could of pulled up on a bicycle and she would of went off.

"Why are you pedaling? cause your ignorant and and arrogant and and and and" and BTW - is that the ugliest lady ever or just me. I'll have nightmares about this one.

We talked about the prius and other "environment saving" vehicles in a class I am in, they are one of the most environment hurting vehicles out there and this comes from my teacher who is a big earth loving lib. Do a search on many of the parts and most importantly the battery, how bad they are, how much it actually costs to destroy them and replace them... and this is every 5 to 8 years.

True, but what really matters is symbology. Driving a prius lets other eco-minded people know that you care about polar bears and baby seals. Having a Obama bumper sticker on it = bonus points. Being eco-minded, it is your duty to chew-out any "ignorant" people you may run across while you live life the correct way. Few things are more satisfying than demonstrating superior knowledge about the environment to the stupid people, with their diesel trucks and children and all.

Funny part is that a pos Prius pollutes more over the LIFE of the vehicle than an H2 Hummer. Stupid prius owners are all a bunch of tree hugging ignorant homos! Ever seen what a lithium mine(prius batteries)does to the earth?? Look it up!

Sorry, this was disproven. The "study" was based on *MANY* false assumptions (among them, that the H2 would be "recycled" after 300,000 miles, and the Prius would be just tossed into a landfill at 100,000. (My Prius is already way past 100K and going strong, there are some Priuses in use as taxi cabs going strong past 300K.) Also, the Prius uses Nickel Metal Hydride batteries, which, yes, one of the original Nickel mines in Canada is a wasteland, but most Nickel these days (ESPECIALLY for use in batteries,) is recycled, and even new-mined Nickel generally comes from "not nearly as bad" mines. In a complete "life cycle analysis" by an independent group, the Prius became "more environmentally friendly" than a Camry at about 70,000 miles.

The "original source is horrendous, therefore the environmentally friendly technology isn't" argument is a red herring. (I've heard someone claim "the electricity used to make windmills came from coal, therefore windmills aren't environmentally friendly," which is a load of bull.)

But, I have to face palm watching this video. That lady just makes *ALL* Prius drivers look bad, in the same way some large-vehicle owners make all of them look bad, or some gun owners make all of them look bad. Yes, I'm an environmentally conscious person. No, I do not yell at pickup truck owners. (If I see a car stopped outside my daughter's school, leaving the engine running for longer than is reasonable (maybe 2 minutes,) I will politely ask them to shut off the engine explaining that leaving an engine idling uses MORE gas than shutting it off, and mentioning the negative health effects of exhaust around children, but I won't swear at them!) Also, I tend to be more lenient on diesel trucks because I see that more people who buy diesel trucks seem to actually use them as more than just oversized sedans. (Plus the fact they can run on biofuel more easily than a gas vehicle - with little way to tell if it is right then or not.)

We traded the wifes V8 Toyota Land Cruiser for a Prius this year. I hated them for years, but when she decided it was what she wanted to drive I didn't argue much with her. I drove it a bit for the first couple months and it was not that bad of a ride. Though i was a little nervous taking it up to a gun show one sunday as I didn't want it keyed by some redneck.

You can hate them all you want, but I save a lot of cash every month since she gets about 48 MPG instead of 11 running around town.

What I don't understand is all the people that have them and drive them real fast. I get passed by Prius drivers all the time and I know they are not getting very good MPG at those speeds. We really have to baby ours around to get close to 50. It's just like any other car in that regard.

That gal is a nut and should shut her mouth though. Why didn't she just move 100 feet.

Last Edited:
About the time she approached the side of the truck where the kid was,was when things would have gotten bad.WAY too close for my comfort level.And walking up on the wife like that?
I would have bumped her out of the way and put my kid in the cab.

And then went and got one of those "My truck neutralizes two Prius' " bumper stickers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top