JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i had one. it's really rugged and a very clear optic. i thought the deltapoint sat a little high for transitioning from the HAMR to the deltapoint, so i sold it. however, i did find this video that shows a better way to transaction after the fact and now i wish i didnt sell it. I would recommend it for sure.

i don't recall unfortunately...but i know i paid retail

if money isn't an issue, you should take a look at the new d-evo from leupold! looks pretty sweet! they have a carbine red dot coming out as well called the lco. apparently the d-evo mounts behind any red dot (deltapoint, lco, eotech, aimpoint, etc).

I have the HAMR optic. it moved around a couple rigs over the initial years. then as my SCAR 17 started eating optics like a person at a free buffet. I put the HAMR on it and to this date it still rides the SCAR. Its rugged, holds zero and once you get the system down easy to use. it is expensive but the glass is fantastic.

I also had one and the glass is fantastic equal to an ACOG. I didn't want to sell it but got into ling range shooting so I let it go to buy a long range scope. Highly recommend.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top