JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just what the Title says.. do any of you know any places that sell Tannerite Locally? in the Eugene to Salem area? I know I can Order it but Id rather buy it up front:D I know it will be at the Portland gun show this weekend but I dont wish to go there just for that

I believe that ABG Buyers will be selling some at the Saddle Butte Machine Gun Shoot this weekend at ARPC.

Yeah, I was about to recommend them, I know they are carrying it now but am not sure how much.

You could give them a call or stop by:

1880 Southwest 3rd Street
Corvallis, OR 97333-1724
(541) 757-9591

Rich's gun shop in Donald usually caries it. I believe they have different sizes to choose from too. Give them a call and make sure before you head out there thought, its kinda in the middle of no where in my opinion.

http://www.richsgunshop.com/

Lee from Rich's is a good guy. 2nd or 3rd generation gunsmith. He can do just about anything to just about any gun. Had no idea they had Tannerite. One more reason to visit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top