JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The weather is finally starting to clear here and planning some hikes; some with family or friends, others alone. I have a couple of guides to southern Oregon areas that have helped. There's a couple with great waterfalls I'll be checking out.

What about you? Any areas in particular? :)

Yep, next moth I am taking a week off, first time since before the great plague started I have had any time off. Wife and I are celebrating 27 years of her putting up with me :D by going to the Ocean, stay in a nice hotel. Will be doing some VERY leisurely hiking while we are up there. Probably do more sitting on the deck with a drink looking over the water too :s0140:
Bought myself a pretty neat staff for this I saw an ad for. Looked like a nice idea and it is VERY well made damn thing.
aiGear Premium Walking Hiking Stick CNC Machined Outdoor Trekking Poles Color Black(G2647)

I'd like to do a long weekend backpacking trip to the East Side this year. I'm sick of putting up with all the damn mosquito's in the high lakes of the Cascades.

I'd like to do a long weekend backpacking trip to the East Side this year. I'm sick of putting up with all the damn mosquito's in the high lakes of the Cascades.

I really love eastern Oregon and lived over that way for a spell. I'd stack up the natural beauty of that part of the state with almost anywhere on the planet. :)

Weather isn't quite there yet to get back into Tillamook yet. Once it does. The kid and I are mapping a few areas off of one of the main trailheads along a nice creek.

Go later in the year. I go in Sept midweek and there are very few bugs and very few Patagonia wearing fellow backpackers.

The last few days have been awesome but snow in the outlook! Yay!!!! I'll pretend like I'm not excited to be the little AWD snow plow throwing snow like a log truck!

Have you spent much time on the N Umpqua? A lot of fire damage right now but a lot of trails from diamond lake down to glide. I've cycled most of them. I'd highly recommend.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top