JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably Redfield or the budget Vortex. For a little more, you can get into the SWFA and Primary arms. Sometimes you can score something nice at a pawn shop for cheap.

I've had good luck with the Bushnells I've picked up. Usually around $200.
They aren't long range super clear glass but for the money I've been happy with them.

The Nikon scopes are usually pretty decent glass for the money as well.

You can find Nikon take offs from Savages in a 3-9 for under $200

I got a Leupold vx2 3-9x40 for about 200. Thing holds zero like no other, even after hundreds of Magnum rounds. Also bought a rifleman for 140. Hoping it's a good one, too. Point is, YES there are decent Scopes for less than $200

I think anything in that price range from companies like Leupold, Nikon, Burris, Vortex and Bushnell would be good enough. I've been amazed at how good some of these low end scopes coming out of the Philippines and China are these days. If you are willing to buy used, you can score even nicer scopes for $200.

Got a VX1 3-9 for about $125 new, a bit chunky for a plain AR scope but it does the job.
Nikon, Leopold are good in my, book I've seen some problems with Vortex and Bushnell but I'd still buy if the price is right.

Right now Cabelas has the Mark Ar 4x14x40 on sale for $275. Could be more magnification then your looking for and it's a bit more then your $200 but money well spent imo. The optics classified ads here can have great deals on Vortex Strike Eagle 1x6 sometime also. That would be a great all around optic for most situations.

Looks like the OP has left the building. I agree with the others, there are different set-ups for different uses. Close range targets, use a red dot or holographic type sight. Mid range use a 1.5-5 or maybe even a straight 4 or 6 power. For 100 yards, maybe a good 3-9x40 or a fixed 10x from SWFA. For reaching out there and touching something 4.5-14x42, 16x, 20x but all of those need to track exceptionally well. SWFA comes to mind, but those are going to cost you $300.00 for the fixed powers. Glass isn't quite as good as even a fairly inexpensive Burris in the same price range, but you get exceptional tracking with the SWFA SS rifle scopes and one heck of a good warranty. Now lets talk proper scope mounts for an AR rifle. I prefer the cantilever mount. The Leupold mk2, Burris P.E.P.R, Aero precision ultra light mount etc. etc... I've used all of those and my vote goes to the Burris. It's a very solid mounting system and just works great. I use them on all of my AR's... I also mainly use Burris AR rifle scopes on my AR's. They work as intended for my needs...:
rTzWjRU.jpg

If I were the OP, I'd think just a little harder about spending my money wisely and saving just a little more to find a better scope. There isn't much out there in the way of "good" rifle scopes for less than $200.00.... Think at least $300.00 and that will open a lot more doors for better optics...

Looks like the OP has left the building. I agree with the others, there are different set-ups for different uses. Close range targets, use a red dot or holographic type sight. Mid range use a 1.5-5 or maybe even a straight 4 or 6 power. For 100 yards, maybe a good 3-9x40 or a fixed 10x from SWFA. For reaching out there and touching something 4.5-14x42, 16x, 20x but all of those need to track exceptionally well. SWFA comes to mind, but those are going to cost you $300.00 for the fixed powers. Glass isn't quite as good as even a fairly inexpensive Burris in the same price range, but you get exceptional tracking with the SWFA SS rifle scopes and one heck of a good warranty. Now lets talk proper scope mounts for an AR rifle. I prefer the cantilever mount. The Leupold mk2, Burris P.E.P.R, Aero precision ultra light mount etc. etc... I've used all of those and my vote goes to the Burris. It's a very solid mounting system and just works great. I use them on all of my AR's... I also mainly use Burris AR rifle scopes on my AR's. They work as intended for my needs...:
View attachment 574094

If I were the OP, I'd think just a little harder about spending my money wisely and saving just a little more to find a better scope. There isn't much out there in the way of "good" rifle scopes for less than $200.00.... Think at least $300.00 and that will open a lot more doors for better optics...

Why do I always fantasize about shooting these every time you post this picture? :)

View attachment 574094

What kind of stocks are those .
I want a Adjustable stock for this gun.
This stock is Adjustable.
But it takes a tool and have to remove spacers .
And all that. IMG_20180818_135449.jpg

EPS, Those are Magpul PRS stocks. My northtech defense uses the latest model or the gen 3, while the Noveske and AR10 both have the gen 2 PRS. They are very comfortable. The gen 3 has more adjustment... Nice AR, by the way... A PRS would finish it out nicely..

EPS, Those are Magpul PRS stocks. My northtech defense uses the latest model or the gen 3, while the Noveske and AR10 both have the gen 2 PRS. They are very comfortable. The gen 3 has more adjustment... Nice AR, by the way... A PRS would finish it out nicely..
Thanks I built this one and just thought it would be average AR with a little bit longer barrel.
But after a trip to the range .
It's actually pretty awesome .
Lol who knew well I suspected it would be pretty good .but who knew

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR