JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be prepared for a few issues the first 100rds or so, but the new ones do get better once they've been shot.

Another thing I figured out was to lube up the rails fairly good, I think that helps a bit with these little guns.

I use Shooters Choice gun grease on my other pistols. Curious what you have had good luck with.

I use Shooters Choice gun grease on my other pistols. Curious what you have had good luck with.

Nothing in particular. I don't think the newest and great grease is really needed unless you're counting on it lasting for thousands of rounds.

But when I need to get more, i will keep the Shooters Choice in mind.

If you buy one get one with a serial number starting with ZD or newer.

I made a little stop at the shop on the way home from work today, to test fit a pocket pistol.
The CZ75 tends to print a little... >.>;

Anyway, of the bunch I tried (Bersa 380CC, Kel-Tec/Ruger P3AT/LCP, Taurus TCP380(I think...), and the DB380) the DB380 fit my hand by far the best. It fits like a glove, really... Very comfortable. Really interested in that pistol. OTOH, I see a great many horror stories... Most of the info I can find is also a few months old. Does anyone here have more up-to-date info on the reliability of the ZDx series guns? I'd love to get one... but I only really appreciate a project gun if it's not in my pocket.

TIA
-Mike

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top