JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be prepared for a few issues the first 100rds or so, but the new ones do get better once they've been shot.

Another thing I figured out was to lube up the rails fairly good, I think that helps a bit with these little guns.

I use Shooters Choice gun grease on my other pistols. Curious what you have had good luck with.

I use Shooters Choice gun grease on my other pistols. Curious what you have had good luck with.

Nothing in particular. I don't think the newest and great grease is really needed unless you're counting on it lasting for thousands of rounds.

But when I need to get more, i will keep the Shooters Choice in mind.

If you buy one get one with a serial number starting with ZD or newer.

I made a little stop at the shop on the way home from work today, to test fit a pocket pistol.
The CZ75 tends to print a little... >.>;

Anyway, of the bunch I tried (Bersa 380CC, Kel-Tec/Ruger P3AT/LCP, Taurus TCP380(I think...), and the DB380) the DB380 fit my hand by far the best. It fits like a glove, really... Very comfortable. Really interested in that pistol. OTOH, I see a great many horror stories... Most of the info I can find is also a few months old. Does anyone here have more up-to-date info on the reliability of the ZDx series guns? I'd love to get one... but I only really appreciate a project gun if it's not in my pocket.

TIA
-Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews