JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks,

I recently came across 2 bottles of Black Maple Hills Small Batch Bourbon from 2013. This stuff isn't being made anymore (the last Black Maple Hill bottling was actually juice from Oregon out of the Stein Distillery in Joesph in 2014 and was far inferior.) and because of this Black Maple Hill is kind of a unicorn at this point. I have tried this bourbon before and it is one of the better bourbons I have had the pleasure of sipping on, far better than and of the Van Winkle over hyped stuff you hear about.

I am looking to sell or trade one of them, possibly both if there is enough interest. Here are the particulars, my intent is to sell this as a collectors item, not for the intention of drinking. I obviously have no control over what or how it is used after the sale.

I'm asking $200 to buy it or $175 trade value. Sounds like a lot but this particular one is so sought after that they go for $300 or more most of the time if you can find it.

http://www.wine-searcher.com/find/b...+straight+bourbon+whisky+kentucky+usa/-/-/-/a

If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. Thanks for reading all.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top