JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$85
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a bunch so antlers I have picked up over the years from garage sales, sheds I've found.

Open to selling or trading.

Things I need:
AR15 bcg
Lower parts kits
Stocks
Buffer tube/springs
Pmags
AR15 22lr barrel
Just parts in general IMG_7145.jpeg IMG_7152.jpeg IMG_7148.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Have they got tags associated with them? I realize it's stupid, but just keep in mind that being in possession of antlers without a valid punched tag is a crime in the eyes of DFW...

I have a bunch so antlers I have picked up over the years from garage sales, sheds I've found.

Open to selling or trading.

Things I need:
AR15 bcg
Lower parts kits
Stocks
Buffer tube/springs
Pmags
AR15 22lr barrel
Just parts in generalView attachment 1757072View attachment 1757075View attachment 1757073
This is illegal. You can trade sheds, but everything else is a crime and you can get in quite a bit of trouble doing this. Not trying to be a party pooper, just don't wanna see someone get pinched unnecessarily.

People need to get facts before posting. The laws are easy to look up.

The seller can't sell the whole skull cap attached antlers unless he splits the skull.

Any person may purchase for their personal use antler sheds, antlers cut off skull or when skull split.

A license is required if you are in business buying to make antler things. Those licensed dealers do not need to have a hunting tag from the antlers but do need to sellers info.

They are not going to go after someone for grandpas old non-trophy antlers still attached to a skull cap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top