JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun prohibitionists exploit Fort Hood for Washington campaign

In the gun rights community, it's called "dancing in blood," and yesterday the Initiative 594 campaign donned its ballet slippers, using the tragedy at Fort Hood that Fox News earlier today reported at "sparked a new debate about gun control and the defense budget."

<broken link removed>

The anti's are scratching at the bottom of the barrel. Most of the recent mass shootings did not involve an AR or a mag that carried more than ten rounds, and the shooter passed a background check. This kinda pops their balloon. LOL

Hawaiian: Don't laugh too soon or too loud.
They have a ton of loot and a pretty devoted core of support. I-591 is going to have a tough time up against I-594, so give what you can when you can to the I-591 campaign.

And meanwhile, spread the word. My Examiner columns seem to be the "balance" in the local media.

Seattle crime coverage underscores gun control failing

While Seattle police continue to investigate a fatal shooting downtown early Sunday morning, and hunt for the killer, a story posted on the Seattle P-I.com about another shooting several days ago underscores why a current push for a new gun law misses the mark.

<broken link removed>

We're seeing a reaction to the violence with a desire to make it stop. There are those that insist on solving a problem with whatever tools are available. Not sure why, perhaps an imagined responsible to fix problems or, more sinister, politicians wanting to benefit from the tragedy and elevate themselves in the eye of their supporters. Unfortunately, it feeds into the "do something, even if it's wrong" mentality. As we've seen over and over again, there are also those who insist that "someone" must pay. Again, it's the law abiding gun owner that is the "someone" who ends up paying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top