Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB OR Antique Mauser or Martini Henry wanted

Reactions
Feedback
25 / 0 / 1
I'm looking for Antique Mausers, carbines(Chilean, Argentine etc.) Martini Henrys, or Cadets.
Must be matching bolt #s, clean bores, good+ stocks. Must be in good shootable condition.
Send PM to lnbox.

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
I have a restored Argentine M91 engineer’s carbine (16 1/4” barrel) with perfect crest, furniture and stock. Original type deep rust blue, a magnificent rifle. All numbers matching, orignal 7.65 caliber and perfect bore. It is in the back of my safe or I would send a photo. 2250.00

OP
T
Reactions
Feedback
25 / 0 / 1
I have a restored Argentine M91 engineer’s carbine (16 1/4” barrel) with perfect crest, furniture and stock. Original type deep rust blue, a magnificent rifle. All numbers matching, orignal 7.65 caliber and perfect bore. It is in the back of my safe or I would send a photo. 2250.00
It sounds great, but I'm looking more for a shooters grade. Thanks Mike

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online