JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Quite condescending.

Liberals are ignorant to the threats that endanger every single person in our world. Regardless of your location, profession, race, gender or income; people are out to kill you at all times. Republicans are not ignorant to this fact. People with weapons are going to invade our homes in the middle of the night , rape our children, steal our Merle Haggard records and kill us without reason. It happens all the time on Dateline NBC and it will probably happen to every human within their lifetime. For this reason, it is necessary to be constantly armed. God and the guy from ‘Planet of the Apes’ blessed every U.S. citizen with the right to bear arms in the second amendment of the Constitution. Since then, guns have been responsible for many triumphant incidents in U.S. history. The deaths of Alexander Hamilton, Malcolm X and Lee Harvey Oswald were all a result of direct threats that could not have been avoided. The men responsible for the deaths of these men showed great honor by eliminating a force that could have threatened our very way of life.

Early Republicans recognized their God-given constitutional rights; but often not as clearly. In the 19th century American frontier, it was not uncommon to see large, amputated bear appendages displayed in homes and places of employment. These early Americans were devoted to utilizing their constitutional right to bear arms, but their lack of education caused a great misunderstanding and many bears suffered horrible deaths.

One fact that liberals cannot comprehend is that guns don’t kill people, people kill people. If we lived in a world full of guns and devoid of people, there wouldn’t be any violence at all. By creating more guns and killing more people, we are moving towards a world where guns can exist peacefully without the destructive element (i.e. humans). It would seem that peace-loving liberal pansies would be fond of this concept, but (as usual) they fail to recognize the obvious, short-term benefits of excessive industrial production.

You would expect a well thought out argument from a site called Things Republicans Hate with a subheading of The Complete Guide to Conservative Hatred.?

I would look at this site as humor even if I don't agree with it. It's about the same as other sites that base their humor on stereotypes like the Stuff White People Like blog. I'm guessing both have an post on Volvos or veganism.

You would expect a well thought out argument from a site called Things Republicans Hate with a subheading of The Complete Guide to Conservative Hatred.?

I would look at this site as humor even if I don't agree with it. It's about the same as other sites that base their humor on stereotypes like the Stuff White People Like blog. I'm guessing both have an post on Volvos or veganism.

:s0155:
I thought that, too, although it's obviously this sick, condescending humor. It's not healthy. Their argument goes farther than just humor, they really believe it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top