1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Another thumbs up for S&W's customer service

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 10, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I called S&W this morning about ordering a part for one of my revolvers. Before I could even ask how much it would cost, the S&W rep said we will send this to you right away. I asked how much it was going to cost and he said it was on the house. I even told him I was not the original owner and I needed the new part because of something a boob that owned it previously had done to it. he said it did not matter since it was there product and they wanted it operating at peak capacity.

That is how a big company should treat it's loyal customers. It is just one of the many reasons I never feel bad about buying a S&W product.
  2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

They've been easy to deal with on my 642 problems. Although, I did have to send it back again...
  3. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I also have had good experience with S&W cust. svc. I called about a mag release, and they sent one free of charge. It showed up in my mailbox two days later, not bad, considering it came from Mass.!!!