JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Walker in, made Wis. 49th CCW state, can 2A critics be far behind?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker yesterday made it official by becoming the 15th Republican seeking his party's nomination to run for president next year, and now the clock is running to see how long it will take some Second Amendment internet purist to start beating him up.

<broken link removed>

...and now the clock is running to see how long it will take some Second Amendment internet purist to start beating him up.
I haven't read anybody on this site being critical of Walker on gun rights' grounds. I seen attacks on Bush, Christie, Trump, and others for gun rights, but not Walker. The article almost seems to be written as a hope that we will start attacking him. In my mind, the only candidates on par--in terms of gun rights' support--are Cruz and Kasich. Possibly others...

Walker seems to stand tall on so many issues, especially gun rights. And he rides a Harley, shops at Kohl's, and didn't graduate from some silver spoon Ivy League. Can we really get any better?

Wow, Scott Walker is not turning in such an inspiring performance. Though I support him on paper, he is just not performing as needed to get this nomination. In fact the list of people I'd support has really expanded.

Trump
Cruz
Fiorina
Kasich

All on my list and much more interesting to watch and listen to.

I just noticed a lot of this thread has been deleted. Guess 2A is all we can discuss here. I'm not criticizing the policy, just realizing that this thread is somewhat pointless, then. Alright...I'm out.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads