JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "hooliganism" of fans like that of European and South American soccer is very disturbing to me. In the US I am not sure if making sports venues gun-free or gun-friendly is an easily answered question.

And anti's are pissed because there were no guns used.

Don't worry, knives can also be banned and/or licensed. Fun fact, WA allows for each blinker of a town to have its own regulations regarding knives. Vancouver for example has a blade length limit of 3 inches, which puts a lot of knives in the no-go group if you want to carry one with you (which I do, since it's quite a useful tool).

I hear that it was one Charger fan that had to jump in to take the knife away from a dozen Denver fans to keep the other nine from cutting their wrists after an embarrassing whipping from such a lowly team.
Sorry buddy it was there, and like I said before,, well you know.

On a more sober note, these are the scum that we are apt to face on a daily bases in today's world, situation awareness of the places you put yourself in, and your reactions to it are paramount.

The solution is obvious but reducing violence is not on the Progressives agenda; their goal is to overwhelm the system and have the populace cry out for Totalitarian Rule

I don't thing the local news station would have any problem calling a knife [or anything else from an egg beater, to a 67 mustang] a AR-15.
Then the story would Segway into the need for a ban on High capacity magazine's for AR-15's [While showing a close up picture of the knife].

journalistguidetofirerarms-updated.jpg

EYE-CHART-FOR-NEWSMEDIA.jpg

Sent to me by an acquaintance just a few minutes ago.

Is it the gun?

A Tale of Two Cities

Chicago, IL VS.
Houston, TX
Population
2.7 million
2.15 million
Median HH Income
$38,600
$37,000
% African-American
38.9%
24%
% Hispanic
29.9%
44%
% Asian
5.5%
6%
% Non-Hispanic White
28.7%
26%

Pretty similar until you compare the following:

Chicago, IL VS.
Houston, TX
Concealed Carry gun law
no
yes
# of Gun Stores
184 - Dedicated gun stores plus 1500 - legal places to buy guns- Wal-Mart, K-mart, sporting goods, etc.
Homicides, 2012
Homicides per 100K
Avg. January high temperature (F)

Conclusion: Cold weather causes murder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show