Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another FNG, native born of Pacific NorthWET

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hamilton Felix, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Hamilton Felix

Hamilton Felix Marblemount, Washington Active Member

Hello from the wet side of Washington. Was pointed here by a friend in another forum. I've been a gun nut since before I could legally buy a pistol or get my CPL - and that was more than 36 years ago. Same birthday as the guy who wrote the Second Amendment (and did a better job originally than the version the Committee "improved").

I'm a 1911 fan, but like anything interesting. Like most, I work too many hours, don't have enough hours to pursue hobbies. But it's a good life. I believe it will get tougher very soon, but we'll face up to the challenge.

I hope I can both learn here, and share information with others.

Like the guys on The Box O' Truth always say, "Shooting stuff is fun."

2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

Welcome.

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the best firearms site in the Northwest. I enjoy hours of reading, and shopping, here and have made several good friends along the way.

4. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site!! :D

5. Hamilton Felix

Thanks for the warm welcomes. It looks like there are plenty of good folk here. I'll enjoy the sharing. :thumbup:

6. 97321

97321 Albany Active Member

Heinlein, huh? I had to look it up. Pretty interesting stuff. Welcome to the forum. Looks like you'll fit right in.

7. Hamilton Felix

You ought to spend time on 1911TechTalk; I think everyone there is a Heinlein fan. The author who gave us "...an armed society is a polite society" just fits on gun forums. Well, today I will give thanks for my guns. :)

8. Scrammer

Scrammer SW Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome.
    I'm a soggy side dweller also.