JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if your gun / lock is in clean working order ... then if it is has a half cock notch , that is how it it supposed to work.
Yea - kind of like someone I know was hunting several years ago with an old, 1920s Winchester 94 family heirloom. So he is walking back to his truck and is letting the hammer down and it 'slips' half-cock and fires blowing a tire out! - another testament for making sure your gun is in working order!

Just remember these are the same FED AGENTS that will come to your house to take your guns SO JUST KEEP ALL YOUR GUNS LOADED they might shoot themselves on there way out the door LOL

Yea - kind of like someone I know was hunting several years ago with an old, 1920s Winchester 94 family heirloom. So he is walking back to his truck and is letting the hammer down and it 'slips' half-cock and fires blowing a tire out! - another testament for making sure your gun is in working order!
On YouTube there is a video of this clown trying to tell people how to let the hammer down on a revolver lol bam hole in the wall F@?%$#! IDIOT

They said federal agent so I'm assuming FBI
Lol they said federal agent who cares there all the same and apparently all incompetent fools how many have lost there guns or got there guns stolen or shot them self's or someone else IF IT WAS YOU OR ME THAT DID THIS STUFF WE WOULD BE IN JAIL god dammit joke

They said federal agent so I'm assuming FBI

That's what I was thinking since they used to be the only agency authorized to carry on board at all times. That was a long time ago though since any crime aboard an aircraft was within their jurisdiction.
Now, post 9/11, there are so many "flavors" of armed "Federal Agent", that could mean almost anything from the USDA, FDA to the EPA among others. Not sure if that has been expanded.

That's what I was thinking since they used to be the only agency authorized to carry on board at all times. That was a long time ago though since any crime aboard an aircraft was within their jurisdiction.
Now, post 9/11, there are so many "flavors" of armed "Federal Agent", that could mean almost anything from the USDA, FDA to the EPA among others. Not sure if that has been expanded.
Don't forget get about your friend the post man or mail man he's a fed agent also

I take it you meant that as a joke, but yeah, US Postal Inspectors are armed as law enforcement agents..
Kinda a joke my uncle was a post man walking a route for years working all the way up to postmaster he never packed a gun but yes your right postal inspector 's are armed

But then again if you don't think your friendly mail man is not a federal agent punch him in the nose and take his bag of mail and see what happens lol sarcasm of course but if you did your going to be charged with a federal crime

7625.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
People who use guns as tools for their work everyday of their lives for years sometimes mess up. I'm related to a federal officer, had a family reunion a few weeks ago. After a few stouts and porters he started talking, we laughed for hours at the hilarity of his anecdotes. Some of the best were the invariable ND's at the range, on training assignments, in the field, on stake-outs you name it, they did it. Guys shooting each other on raids, a few guys shot other guys in the foot, as long as know one died they laugh. He was a marine stationed at Gitmo before joining the feds and has seen some things. Bullet holes heal up, ask me how I know, but they leave behind some good stories. These guys wouldn't dare tell the world, it's all fraternity talk. If it happens out of the public eye no one's going to hear about it, it's humiliating.

I've heard it all, lot's of people will say an AD/ND is BS, it should never happen, EVER!!! If it does then you're an incompetent fool who shouldn't be allowed to handle a firearm. Maybe, maybe not. The problem is we're human and like Forrest said 'bubblegum happens'. I'd rather spend the day shooting w/a guy who's honest about himself than a self righteous boob who's stuck on his perceived perfection.

I try not to use superlatives, I learned long ago you can't predict the future. I've heard too many people say 'it'll never happen to me' (regarding many things), I just laugh inside and try not to be mean when it does.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top