JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Act fast these will likely sell out quick. Have them sent to Adaptive Firing Solutions (call ahead to make sure he will be around) and transfer fees will be $20 total for the first three and $10 for each additional. The more lowers in this State the better imho. $200 AR builds are right around the corner and this $30 lower will be a key part of a $200 build. Despite what your wife or SO says, you can't have to many lowers:)

Yes, I have had a few, the traffic was murderous this afternoon.

Edit: If you can't stand the Anderson horse roll mark they have this option for $8 more per lower:

2nd Edit: As @s1xty7 pointed in comment below, Kentucky Gun Co. has the minimized roll mark lowers in a 2 pack for about $74 shipped. This is a fantastic deal. Save another $1 and some change if you pay by texting a check.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Act fast these will likely sell out quick. Have them sent to Adaptive Firing Solutions (call ahead to make sure he will be around) and transfer fees will be $20 total for the first three and $10 for each additional. The more lowers in this State the better imho. $200 AR builds are right around the corner and this $30 lower will be a key part of a $200 build. Despite what your wife or SO says, you can't have to many lowers:)

Yes, I have had a few, the traffic was murderous this afternoon.

They also work quite well for a AR-22 build. Throw a PSA 9mm upper on an Anderson lower and you are Muy Bueno :s0158:

Last Edited:
It isn't the price point of the Anderson lowers that bothers me, it is the ugly horse picture all over the side of the receiver, almost as ugly as Lone Wolf's logo. Colt's horse logo is much more tasteful.

What do you use for mags, endo mag, mag adapter, etc?

OP, I run the Boonie Packer Better Mag adapter with S&W M&P 15-22 mags on a PSA AR-22 upper and Anderson lower. I really like this setup and highly recommend it! It has been a solid platform for me, runs great and the reliable last round bolt hold open is a definite plus. My only other suggestion for the S&W M&P 15-22 mags would be to get a McFadden Lightnin' Grip Loader with the proper adapter:

https://www.mcfaden.com/McFadden-Mac...der-s/1828.htm

It makes loading sooooooooooooooo much easier than one at a time by hand since the M&P S&W15-22 are not serviced by a regular .22 cal loader! (Note to self: with the MaFadden, don't load so fast that you jam it. )

Why do I use an Anderson lower on this configuration? So I don't have to dirty up my Areo lowers with dirty .22 cal blowback :s0112:

Last Edited:
It isn't the price point of the Anderson lowers that bothers me, it is the ugly horse picture all over the side of the receiver, almost as ugly as Lone Wolf's logo. Colt's horse logo is much more tasteful.
If the folks at Anderson could pull their heads out, they'd market a lower with the legal minimum of markings.
Then they would sell over twice as many as they do now.

For the money, who cares?

If the folks at Anderson could pull their heads out, they'd market a lower with the legal minimum of markings.

They sell them as "ghost" lowers. I've bought them for the same price. No poverty pony on the side.

With that said, I have some with the pony as well and never had a malfunction with a single one of them. Great price for a great product. You only pay more for the brand name or markings. I'd rather save the money for ammo or other guns.

Here's a link for the ghost lowers from Primary Arms for $38. I've bought them for $30 before so you can certainly get them cheaper unless you really want a ghost lower now. Anderson Manufacturing No Logo Lower Receiver D2-K067-AG00

Edit: Kentucky Gun Co has a 2 pack of ghost lowers for $64 + $10 shipping. So many good, cheap AR parts these days. AM-15 Lower Receiver 2-pack

Last Edited:
Nice!

A lower is a lower, especially if it's the same aluminum that wears the same as every.other.one.

I still kind of want their RF-85? set... do they still make those? Guess I gotta go find out.

I don't know where their heads are but your wish has been fulfilled already, problem is this particular part never seems to be included in the $29.99 sales:

If I could throw a wish out there, it would be that they produce the lower above but with closed ear trigger guard and a tension screw to tighten up loose fitting uppers. They supposedly have a tension screw plan in the works. Anderson should also consider adopting the roll pin elimination features as incorporated in the Aero M4E1 lowers.

They sell them as "ghost" lowers. I've bought them for the same price. No poverty pony on the side.

With that said, I have some with the pony as well and never had a malfunction with a single one of them. Great price for a great product. You only pay more for the brand name or markings. I'd rather save the money for ammo or other guns.

Here's a link for the ghost lowers from Primary Arms for $38. I've bought them for $30 before so you can certainly get them cheaper unless you really want a ghost lower now. Anderson Manufacturing No Logo Lower Receiver D2-K067-AG00

Edit: Kentucky Gun Co has a 2 pack of ghost lowers for $64 + $10 shipping. So many good, cheap AR parts these days. AM-15 Lower Receiver 2-pack
I missed your post before also pointing out Anderson's "ghost" lowers. That is a great deal on the 2 pack from KGC. :s0152:

I went ahead and posted your ghost lower 2 pack find here: I think this could beat the $29.99 price from Primary depending on the Primary's shipping charge for the buyer. Again great find, I might order up a couple of 2 packs.

OP, I run the Boonie Packer Better Mag adapter with S&W M&P 15-22 mags on a PSA AR-9 upper and Anderson lower. I really like this setup and highly recommend it! It has been a solid platform for me, runs great and the reliable last round bolt hold open is a definite plus. My only other suggestion for the S&W M&P 15-22 mags would be to get a McFadden Lightnin' Grip Loader with the proper adapter:

https://www.mcfaden.com/McFadden-Mac...der-s/1828.htm

It makes loading sooooooooooooooo much easier than one at a time by hand since the M&P S&W15-22 are not serviced by a regular .22 cal loader! (Note to self: with the MaFadden, don't load so fast that you jam it. )

Why do I use an Anderson lower on this configuration? So I don't have to dirty up my Areo lowers with dirty .22 cal blowback :s0112:
I am sober this morning but still completely confused by your post. You mentioned running an AR-9 (9mm?) upper with Boonie Packer Better Mag Adapter. How are you shooting 9mm with 15-22 mags?

I am sober this morning but still completely confused by your post. You mentioned running an AR-9 (9mm?) upper with Boonie Packer Better Mag Adapter. How are you shooting 9mm with 15-22 mags?
My bad OP - I'm glad one of us is sober.

I have corrected my earlier posts. The S&W M&P 15-22s are for a AR-22.

Currently working on an Angstadt arms AR9 with Glock mags and had a brain fart. So, my apologies.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top