Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anderson Copper story on claimed false flag Sandy Hook

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Karma, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Karma

Karma the woods in Oregon Active Member

2. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

Bad linky.

3. Toxic6

Toxic6 Higher then a PDX hipster (~10,000 ft higher) Active Member

yeah it is...wth was that?

4. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

5. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

Chris Rodia Chris Rodia Chris Rodia Chris Rodia maroon van maroon van maroon van long gun in the trunk long gun in the trunk dude in the woods dude in the woods

6. Karma

7. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

TPTB are getting very worried that the Sandy Hook charade as presented was not good enough. They are right it was not.

8. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Never followed conspiracy theories but I witnessed the man in the woods on live TV with my own eyes. This was the first I have heard him being named. Why hasn't the msm talked about the man in the woods ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

9. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

You didn't look hard enough:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...hool-shooting-20121214,0,1650719.story?page=2

On Friday morning, her husband, Chris, went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple’s daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/12/newtown-shooting-conspiracy-theories/60126/

Much of the "second shooter" speculation was spurred by a man who was detained and released after being spotted in the woods outside the school. Numerous witnesses and TV stations reported seeing a man handcuffed and placed in a police car on Friday morning. After he was interviewed and released, police moved on to other matters, but the record was never fully cleared up and the event got lost in the larger story, leading many to believe the arrest was being actively suppressed. We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail.

10. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Apparently not.

Thank you for posting that.

He was the father of a student. Your post was the only information I have seen on the subject.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

11. Karma

Strange. This guy wasn't just arrested in the woods, the news helicopter was filming him running through the trees away from there our for cops for a while before they caught him and cuffed him.