JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never followed conspiracy theories but I witnessed the man in the woods on live TV with my own eyes. This was the first I have heard him being named. Why hasn't the msm talked about the man in the woods ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Never followed conspiracy theories but I witnessed the man in the woods on live TV with my own eyes. This was the first I have heard him being named. Why hasn't the msm talked about the man in the woods ?

You didn't look hard enough:

<broken link removed>

On Friday morning, her husband, Chris, went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple&rsquo;s daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/12/newtown-shooting-conspiracy-theories/60126/

Much of the "second shooter" speculation was spurred by a man who was detained and released after being spotted in the woods outside the school. Numerous witnesses and TV stations reported seeing a man handcuffed and placed in a police car on Friday morning. After he was interviewed and released, police moved on to other matters, but the record was never fully cleared up and the event got lost in the larger story, leading many to believe the arrest was being actively suppressed. We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail.

You didn't look hard enough:

<broken link removed>

On Friday morning, her husband, Chris, went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple&rsquo;s daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/12/newtown-shooting-conspiracy-theories/60126/

Much of the "second shooter" speculation was spurred by a man who was detained and released after being spotted in the woods outside the school. Numerous witnesses and TV stations reported seeing a man handcuffed and placed in a police car on Friday morning. After he was interviewed and released, police moved on to other matters, but the record was never fully cleared up and the event got lost in the larger story, leading many to believe the arrest was being actively suppressed. We admit it took a bit of digging to discover that others had figured out that the man in question was most likely Chris Manfredonia, the father of a Sandy Hook student, who attempted to sneak into the school after the shooting started. Police can be heard relaying his name over their radios, but few outlets managed to follow up with that detail.

Apparently not.

Thank you for posting that.

He was the father of a student. Your post was the only information I have seen on the subject.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Strange. This guy wasn't just arrested in the woods, the news helicopter was filming him running through the trees away from there our for cops for a while before they caught him and cuffed him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top