JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL @ the hypocrisy of those Indonesians, preaching about the moral righteousness of murdering people for the victimless act of selling chemicals to voluntary buyers, even as they victimize non-muslims in their country with a system of racial discrimination that makes Old South segregation look gentle.

Yes, let's be more like those hypocritical savages, say the drug warrior fascists.

So let me get this straight, you just said on a public forum that you are not morally against executing people for being involved in drugs?

We have to presume you mean people who manufacture, distribute and/or use. Is that correct?

So let me get this straight, you just said on a public forum that you are not morally against executing people for being involved in drugs?

We have to presume you mean people who manufacture, distribute and/or use. Is that correct?

Somehow I must have stuttered with my keyboard. Here it is in its pure form

Those who manufacture distribute and or use meth, cocaine, or heroin. Kill 'em all. However this execution makes me a little woozy.

Somehow I am a hypocrite?

She smuggled a lot of coke. This wasn't a baggie for personal use. I've been to Bali and they have giant signs in the airport about killing you for drug trafficking. I think it is smartest not to smuggle drugs.. or at least hid them better.

She smuggled a lot of coke. This wasn't a baggie for personal use. I've been to Bali and they have giant signs in the airport about killing you for drug trafficking. I think it is smartest not to smuggle drugs.. or at least hid them better.

According to google, cocaine in asia goes for 30,000 - 50,000 per kilo. So she possibly had over 200,000 dollars worth of coke when busted. The whole British grannie thing is just media putting some spin to the story. Shes still a smuggler.

Thats like railing against Singapore for beating the little american prick who was vandalizing cars. They have a lot less crime because of the harsh penalties. Westerners, used to almost non-existent penalties for "non violent" crimes then get shocked, butt hurt, and take a high moral stance about the savage and barbaric third-world heathens who dared to enforce and apply their heathenistic laws against Whitey Westerner.

If you don't want to be beaten or killed - don't commit the crimes. Their country, their rules. The sad sobby grannie story gets no sympathy from me - I've known plenty of evil old ladies who were grandmas. Biological reproduction doesn't mean crap when you're knowingly, willingly engaging in criminal activity, especially in a foreign country. She should've stuck to running coke from London to Glasgow or something. The Brits would've slapped her wrists while tipping their hats and offering her a cookie and a public apology for arresting her for her crimes.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews