JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As Amy's presentation shows, emotions are running high on all sides. Rarely, if ever, does good policy result from emotional extremes. If congress was a serious deliberative body, instead of a political swamp, it would exercise patience and composure so that reactive emotions may settle before embarking on serious policy discussions.

I could never had said anything near that unless I had a chit-ton of swear words mixed in. I'm glad there are folks out there that can do what she does, because, although I have the same ideals as her, I could never convey those ideals to a bunch of idiots in a manner that would be so non-offensive.

She makes rational salient points that the Leftist politicians will ignore.

But it's good that her comments were made public record.

Great post.
Yeah, she did fine. Check out this hideous attempt by lefty/liberal Rep Katie Porter who tried to "call her out" and many people thought it was some kind of power move. It was a joke.

Yeah, she did fine. Check out this hideous attempt by lefty/liberal Rep Katie Porter who tried to "call her out" and many people thought it was some kind of power move. It was a joke.

family guy vomit GIF

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads