JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw 1000 rounds of 'tactical 9mm' for $199 in an ammo can. Most of the rest of the ammo prices seemed high to me.

I picked up 50 Federal 9mm for less than $10 and 50 of .45 for $15 at wally world last week.

The only decent prices i found were on wolf stuff and the same 9mm as above. Not super by anymeans but some decent mainly if you buy bulk

What's worse:

Getting permission from Her to drive to the show and finding the prices are the same as you can find at local dealers. All of us are smart; if the internet is the way to beat gunshow prices why set up a table?

Gun show ammo prices always seem to be a little high, by the time you pay parking and ticket price ($2 off w/a Bi-Mart mbr card) is it really worth it ? that depends, if your looking for a "deal" you might get lucky. I go mainly just to check out my "wish list" of things, it's a good chance to get your hands on & check out that rifle or handgun you've been curious about, and engage with other gun enthusiasts in conversation. By the way I was just in Fishermans in Ore City this afternoon and the shelves look pretty dang full, w/ammo still in the cases on the floor & a good varity of primers, also their powder stock looks pretty stocked as well.

The only ammo I bought was 5 rounds of 25 rimfire Stevens (long). One for my collection and 4 for a friend so he can shoot in the rifle his dad gave him. Hope the ammo shoots. One dollar per round.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top