JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw 1000 rounds of 'tactical 9mm' for $199 in an ammo can. Most of the rest of the ammo prices seemed high to me.

I picked up 50 Federal 9mm for less than $10 and 50 of .45 for $15 at wally world last week.

The only decent prices i found were on wolf stuff and the same 9mm as above. Not super by anymeans but some decent mainly if you buy bulk

What's worse:

Getting permission from Her to drive to the show and finding the prices are the same as you can find at local dealers. All of us are smart; if the internet is the way to beat gunshow prices why set up a table?

Gun show ammo prices always seem to be a little high, by the time you pay parking and ticket price ($2 off w/a Bi-Mart mbr card) is it really worth it ? that depends, if your looking for a "deal" you might get lucky. I go mainly just to check out my "wish list" of things, it's a good chance to get your hands on & check out that rifle or handgun you've been curious about, and engage with other gun enthusiasts in conversation. By the way I was just in Fishermans in Ore City this afternoon and the shelves look pretty dang full, w/ammo still in the cases on the floor & a good varity of primers, also their powder stock looks pretty stocked as well.

The only ammo I bought was 5 rounds of 25 rimfire Stevens (long). One for my collection and 4 for a friend so he can shoot in the rifle his dad gave him. Hope the ammo shoots. One dollar per round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top