JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armor Piercing steel and tungsten cored bullets tend to have black painted tips, at least for US/NATO ammo.
Thank you.!! 🙂 I just wanted to add black tip just in case someone that doesn't know the round too well and saw it in grandpa's old storage, may have a chance at gettin their attention 😝 ahaha much love on the info though ❤ gotta spread the knowledge 😀

USGI M2 AP used to be common as dirt back in the day. They made billions of rounds from WWII through Korea. Nowadays people think it's something really special, and they pay exorbitant prices for it. I got rid of what I had a few years ago. It was getting too valuable to shoot, and someone else wanted it a lot more than I did. :)

I do 40 rounds in clips

USGI M2 AP used to be common as dirt back in the day. They made billions of rounds from WWII through Korea. Nowadays people think it's something really special, and they pay exorbitant prices for it. I got rid of what I had a few years ago. It was getting too valuable to shoot, and someone else wanted it a lot more than I did. :)
I think OP just ditched the forum after their last post, their profile says "last seen Jan 4th 2022".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top