JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
See attachment. As of 9pm 2/9/21

85FE3447-A5B4-4B2F-937E-B46FB0BD3058.jpeg

No one is telling you to buy ammo for 2-3x the value.

I'm of the opinion that the 2a community should have each other's back.
I have my ammo covered. I'm just trying to help someone who doesn't. The ammo price gouging that is going on here is ridiculous.

Great.. now the line will be even bigger because of this post. Get ready to see ammo posted for 2-3x the purchase price.

I have my ammo covered. I'm just trying to help someone who doesn't. The ammo price gouging that is going on here is ridiculous.

how many people that have JOBS do you think can go sit outside a store at 8am for ammo on a Wednesday? I'd bet most of these new members that are gouging are unemployed. I had a guy tell me the reason he's asking so much is because of "his time" and "our convenience". I wonder if he realizes those of us that actually work could buy our own ammo at pre gouger markup if all these people didn't scurry to stores to buy all the ammo they don't need to resell. SuPpLy AnD DeMaNd/FrEe MaRkEt thoooo

how many people that have JOBS do you think can go sit outside a store at 8am for ammo on a Wednesday? I'd bet most of these new members that are gouging are unemployed. I had a guy tell me the reason he's asking so much is because of "his time" and "our convenience". I wonder if he realizes those of us that actually work could buy our own ammo at pre gouger markup if all these people didn't scurry to stores to buy all the ammo they don't need to resell. SuPpLy AnD DeMaNd/FrEe MaRkEt thoooo
:s0114:
:s0090:

A person can't be gouged, if a person doesn't buy. Somebody is evidently buying it or the "gougers" ammo supplies are getting stacked deep.

I appreciate the OP trying to help, but I thought about calling sportsman's last week and asking this about this. Seems like it preferentially helps someone who is unemployed and maybe reselling. Obviously that not everyone who is buying. Maybe a second distribution in the evening for people with normal work hours would be more fair? Idk

I appreciate the OP trying to help, but I thought about calling sportsman's last week and asking this about this. Seems like it preferentially helps someone who is unemployed and maybe reselling. Obviously that not everyone who is buying. Maybe a second distribution in the evening for people with normal work hours would be more fair? Idk
That is a good idea. Flippers would probably double dip but at least the working stiffs would have a chance.

Shouldn't they be at home working then? Sounds more like "do whatever you want everyday" than work if you're able to go sit outside a store at 8am.
3-yrs ago when I retired, I could do the majority of my work from my mobile device. It sucked being paid so well and being able to work like that. Something else to consider perhaps is that the boomers represent the largest mass exodus from the workplace in history, so there are a lot of guys with plenty of time and plenty of disposable income.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top