JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I realize I can't keep all my children fed with such a stash. :s0114:

dsaequipment7.JPG

dsaequipment7.JPG

After much searching I found this locker at lowes to be the best deal for the money. For $156 this by far is made from better materials then any other locker around the $200 range. This was my fathers day gift this year

After much searching I found this locker at lowes to be the best deal for the money. For $156 this by far is made from better materials then any other locker around the $200 range. This was my fathers day gift this year

HaHa, was the little fellow shooting his first rifle there?

lol. I got the shelf sag goin on too.

A quick and dirty and cheap fix for the shelf sag is to buy a board of suitable width and cut it to lengths that will, starting at the floor, each support the shelf above. Paint them up and they don't look too bad, just some dividers.

Last year mine didn't sag, it broke, and sent 'many' shells all over my living room hardwood floor at 3am. Thought I was under attack.

Horrific crash. Note to self - don't stack heavy crap on wimpy wooden shelving.

HaHa, was the little fellow shooting his first rifle there?
That was his first birthday actually. My family went out shooting that day to celebrate and that is my son just chillin with his papa. Don't worry, we didn't shoot while he was out and so close. The baby drool adds a nice shine to the guns by the way. :winkkiss:

Those are sweet. I'm currently without one and it will be a while before another one thumps my shoulder. Unfortunately there's too many other priorities here at the ranch right now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top